Did your billing statement or receipt refer you to BillingASC.com? If so, please use the form below to view your purchase details. Please feel free to contact us, should you need any help. We offer email and phone billing support domestically and internationally.
Billing ASC Contacts
- US and International:
- (323) 486-8465
Monday - Friday 5:00am - 5:00pm (Los Angeles, GMT-8)
- United Kingdom:
- 44 203-006-2872
Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 1:00am (London, GMT-0)
- (800) 058-524
Monday - Friday 10:00pm - 10:00am (Sydney, GMT+10)
- (21) 3956-0567
De segunda a sexta 9:00 - 21:00 (Rio de Janeiro, GMT-3)
- 069 222 239961
Montag bis Freitag: 14:00 - 02:00 (Berlin, GMT+1)
Billing ASC Questions
- What is BillingASC?
- BillingASC is a self serve portal as well as contact center for managing online transactions.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- You have three options to cancel your subscription. You can use the form above to find your active subsciption and cancel it. You can contact BillingASC agents through email and you will receive a confirmation email once the cancellation has been completed. Lastly, you can call our agents and speak to a representative who would be happy to take care of your request.
- I already canceled my subscription. Why did I get billed again?
- If your subscription was cancelled, and you were still billed, either you were issued a tangible product that will need to be returned in order to get a credit, or, there was a mistake in the subscription billing process. Either way, this should be handled via a call to a billingasc agent so as to ensure that the billing and subscriptions are resolved in a satisfactory way.
- Can I reactivate my canceled subscription?
- Of course. This can be done by calling one of BillingASC agents, or, by submitting information through the above form and managing your subscription.
- I only purchased a trial. Why are you still billing me?
- Trials come in many shapes and sizes, largely dictated through the terms and conditions on the website that it was purchased. If you believe you are being billed when you shouldn't be, you can manage your active billings through the self-service form above and/or call a BillingASC agent.
- Can I view information on my purchases?
- Yes. One of the core attributes of BillingASC is billing transparency. By using the self-service form above, you can access and manage your transaction history.
- I was issued a credit. How long will it take for the credit to appear on my statement?
- All transactions go through a life cycle. As soon as both companies are aware of the agreed upon credit ( usually within 24 hours ), there is a brief transfer of funds holding period before the money is available. The entire process should take no more than 3 business days.
- What happens if my credit card expires (will expire soon) or my credit card number has changed?
- In the event that any part of your billing information needs to be updated, simply do a search on the above form to pull up your profile. You can update your information to ensure there is no disruption of your service. If you would prefer, simply call on of the numbers above and an agent would be happy to assist you over the phone in updating your information.
- What happens if my billing address, email address, or other contact information has changed?
- If any of these crucial pieces of information have changed, simply do a search on the above form to pull up your profile. You can update your information to ensure there is no disruption of your service. If you would prefer, simply call on of the numbers above and an agent would be happy to assist you over the phone in updating your information.
- Why was my credit card / debit card declined?
- A transaction can be declined for many reasons during purchase. The company that issued you your card may have declined it because their software felt that the transaction did not fit into normal spending habits. This is the most routing cause of a decline and can be solved by calling the phone number on the back of your card.
- What payment options does BillingASC accept?
- BillingASC supports several credit card brands, however, what is accepted for a particular product is dictated by the options that are supported by the particular company selling the product.
- Will the website I purchased from appear on my statement?
- Websites are run and owned by companies. On your statement, the name and the registered description of this company will appear in relation to your charge.
- I have a question which has not been answered. What do i do?
- Our billing support agents are available via email and phone, ready to answer your questions.